Sunday, October 18, 2015

Farmers Choice Omega 3 Fish Oil





The 90 count Farmers Choice Omega 3 Fish Oil, soft gel dietary supplement is recommended of 2 soft gels with a meal. This is a premium quality Omega 3 supplement with 1,500mg Omega-3’s per serving.  800mg of EPA and 600mg of DHA. The soft gels go down smoothly, even though they are large. I take Omega 3's to help with stiffness and joint pain, but there are many other reasons to take Omega 3’s including promoting a healthy heart. I know that the best way to get Omega 3's is directly from food sources rich in them, but to make sure I am getting my daily amount I use the supplement. This highly refined fish oil consists of anchovies, mackerel and sardines. The no fish burp, high absorption, is great for heart heath, brain and joint support. This dietary supplement is Gluten free & GMO free. 


No comments: