Friday, February 13, 2015

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract PLUS Detox Cleanse


Team Innovations Garcinia Cambogia and Slender Cleanse. First off because of these supplements being a mild diuretic, be sure to drink eight glasses of water a day.  As for the Slender Cleanse, do not use more than 15 days in a row.  I have used these two supplements for the past two weeks everyday.  It is recommended the Slender Cleanse be taken with both the first and last meals of the day.  I have only be using them both in the morning with breakfast.  I am a little result from using them, or it could be from the added cardio I am doing during my daily workout.  I am finding out that the Garcinia Cambogia is working on cutting back my appetite. 


Out of five starts, I have to give the product only two stars. 



No comments: