Friday, February 27, 2015

Francois et Mimi stainless steel unbreakable bottles




I was sent a set of 20-ounce double walled bottles to test and review from Francois et Mimi.  The stainless steel unbreakable bottles are double wall insulated, perfect for keeping water cold inside.  They have so keeping water cold inside perfect. The BPA-free plastic flip top lid is convenient. The lid has a great area to clip it to a backpack and fits in the car in the cup holder. 
I would not use these bottles out riding or running due to their a little heavy.  I have been filling them up and setting them in my vehicle for hydration after my workout. I have tested it by holding it upside down after filling with water and the seal drips a little.  To correct this I have unscrewed the lid and tightened it back on.  It drips off and on. 

On a scale of one to five stars, the stainless steel unbreakable bottle comes in at three stars. 


No comments: