Thursday, October 30, 2014

Optimal Health Labs Omega 3




Optimal Health Labs Omega 3 enteric coated fish oil . This is a premium quality fish oil supplement with high levels of DHA and EPAIt contains 600mg of DHA and 800mg of EPA per serving.  The bottle of 180 soft gels is enteric coated.  It is done so to avoid fishy burps or a bad aftertaste associated with other brands.  The soft gels go down smoothly. The omega-3 fatty acid, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is critical for optimal brain health and function at all ages of life. I take Omega 3's to help with stiffness and joint pain, but there are many other reasons to take Omega 3's.  I know that the best way to get Omega 3's is directly from food sources rich in them, but to make sure I am getting my daily amount I use the supplement. 

I only recommend and review products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: