Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Xtreme Bright LED Camping Lantern



I have recently been using the Xtreme Bright’s LED camping lantern as I get outside my car and prep my mountain bike before heading out on the trail.  The small lantern, about the size of a soup can only weighs 6 ounces and is run by 3AA batteries. The handles on the top are very convenient and could be used to hang in a tree or attach a rope or clip to to suspend it. The light simply turns on my pulling the top of the lantern up, exposing the LED.  If you wanted to dim the light you could just not extend the lamp out all the way. I can foresee this lamp making its way into our backpacks to go hiking or camping.  The lamp is available in three colors red, black and gold. 







Full Disclosure: 
I received the product mentioned above using Tomoson.com 
I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe in.

No comments: