Wednesday, June 12, 2013

There is a day for everything

There is National Donut Day, Nation Running Day, National Coffee Day, Bike to Work Day you get the picture, there is a day for everything.  So you guessed it there is a National Flip Flop Day, which happens to be Friday, June 21, 2013 this year and I will be rocking my SOLE Sport Flips. (Well,  I always wear them, so the day really won't be that different for me.)





So while we are on the subject of flip flops and sandals, other sandals or flip flops may be comfortable for the first 20 minutes or so of wearing, but the SOLE Sport Flips are just what your feet and body are craving for.  I have enjoyed these arch supportive flip flops after long training rides or runs and of course wear them to and from the pool.  They mold to your foot, normally after wearing them for a few days. With the arch support and the contoured foot bed, you walk around in comfort.  I really like them after my feet have been cramped up in cycling shoes or just getting more air to my feet after running. Because SOLE Sport Flips are molded then to your feet, don't let others wear them.  The contour of the foot bed can help alleviate pain from plantar fasciitis.

Tropical Smoothie CafĂ©' honors those rocking flip flops with a FREE SMOOTHIE on June 21st, from 2pm - 7pm, by wearing your flip flops to one of our locations.  Look them up to see if they have a store near you.  

No comments: