Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Plus3Network releases andriod app

My training workout schedule is in place.  The weather lately has had it all outdoors on the road. Of course, like always, it is very strict on using the HR monitor.  My 30 mile ride on Saturday included a three mile hill climb.  I had some trouble with inflating my tires, as when I would unscrew the valve adapter I have, the inside of the valve would come with it, letting all the air out very fast. Took three tries before it finally stayed in place.  No problems out on the road, the weather was perfect.

I am happy to say I'm using Plus3Network to help log my workouts.  Plus3Network released an Android app allowing you to raise money for non-profits and charities listed on their website.  It's a great way to keep your workouts logged and well, you're already working out.
 Workouts can by manually uploaded or based off GPS.

No comments: