Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New tunes to keep me moving




 So hear it is, pun intended.  Whether I am running, riding the rollers or swimming wearing my H2O Audio set up I will be listening to some great tunes. The playlist is almost 50 minutes long and consists of
  • Headlines                      Drake  
  • Brighter Than the Sun  Colbie Caillat   
  • Ass Back Home      Gym Class Heroes  
  • Blackout                   Breathe Carolina   
  • I Like It Like That    Hot Chelle Rae   
  • Ni**as in Paris          Kanye West & JAY Z   
  • Turn Me On               David Guetta & Nicki Minaj   
  • International Love      Pitbull   
  • Right Above It           Lil Wayne & Drake  
  • What's My Name?    Rihanna & Drake   
  • Not Afraid                Eminem              
  • Rhythm of Love       Plain White T's
  • 4 Minutes                  Madonna               
  • Crushcrushcrush       Paramore              

With the shuffle option on the iPod the order will never get old.
I tried looking at old CD's, yes I said CD's I purchased over the past 15 or so years but nothing seemed to keep my interest or sound good.

No comments: