Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Spenco's gloves rock!



For the past month I have been testing Spenco's T.2 Elite glove and Cold Snap. With my shorter rides, normally under 10 miles I had not been wearing any gloves, but have fallen in love with both of these gloves. I know that using gloves helps pad the carpal tunnel nerve, which these do and more. The Cold Snap model is fleece lined, which came in handy on my 42 mile ride Tuesday with chilly winds every now and then. The fit was great, not like I was wearing a heavy winter glove and feeling out of control while holding the bars. I have only had the gloves for the past month, so I have been switching back and forth using the fingerless ones on the warmer days and the full-finger glove on the cooler/cold days and look forward to adding another blog in early Feb. to give more feedback on them.


No comments: