Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday March 19

Well, I completed a tough week of training. Worked in two heavy weight lifting sessions.
Today I signed up for my next triathlon race. It's on May 16, 8 weeks away. This next week I plan on tweaking my program to fit with the course distances. It is being called a Maxi distance, which they have as a 300 yard pool swim, a 15.4 mile bike and two mile run to finish it off.

If you are a regular reader of my posts, you notice I have switched the name of my blog. I am calling it Living in the Big Ring, referring to the big chain ring. Yes, it is tough to pedal in this gear but maximum speed is achieved using this. So life would be a little easier if pedaling in this gear was easier. I may have lost you but, believe me.

Training is going great and look forward to a great finish in my race in May. I have many goals I would like to accomplish in this race.

No comments: